There is a whole range of statistical Add-Ins for Excel. StatSci portal for statistical computing provides a comprehensive list:
Free statistical Add-Ins for Excel:
- Daniel’s XL Toolbox – an open-source add-in for analysing and presenting data.
- dkstatisticalconsulting – Excel templates for some commonly used statistical tests.
- EZSXL – a statistical package for Excel under Windows designed for auditors and fraud investigators.
- Real Statistics Resource Pack – contains a variety of supplemental functions and data analysis tools not provided by Excel.
- XLStatistics – Excel workbooks for basic statistical analyses developed at Deakin University.
Commercial statistical Add-Ins for Excel:
- Ad Science - a statistical analysis add-in for Excel for common statistical testing, medical statistical testing and factor analysis. A free trial version is available.
- Analyse-It – statistical analysis tool for Microsoft Excel. Orientated towards analysis of clinical experiments. Includes standard statistical techniques up to multiple regression and two-way analysis of variance. A 14-day evaluation version is available
- ezForecaster – time series and regression forecasting for business applications. A free 30-day trial is available.
- Lumenaut – statistical and decision tree add-in for Excel aimed at business applications. Includes regression, logistic regression, decision trees and some time series. A 15-day trial is available.
- NeuroXL – neural network add-ons for Excel. A 10-day trial is available
- NumXL – econometric and time-domain time-series models. A free trial version is available.
- SigmaXL – statistical and graphical analyses, with emphasis on business statistics. A free 30-day trial is available.
- Statistician – data analysis and statistics add-in for Excel. Includes multiple regression, logistic regression and Poisson regression as well as elementary t-tests. A free lite version is available.
- UNISTAT – works as a stand-alone package or an an Excel add-in. Includes a wide range of statistical methodology including logistic regression, classification and clustering. A free lite version is available.
- XLSTAT – data analysis and statistics add-in for Excel. Includes logistic and probit regression, nonlinear regression, multiple regression and so on. A free 30-day trial is available.
- WinSTAT – statistics add-in for MS-Excel. R Finch Software. A free 30-day trial is available.